Friday, August 11, 2017

I had a funny thing happen this week. My mind decided that there were two Thursdays. For two days I kept telling myself that I would go into town on Thursday until I realized last night that it was Thursday and the day was almost over.
I did finish the final edits for Silver and Mikey (Operation True One) and sent them back to Siren. I have to say that I laughed through the whole book. I was on a roll humor wise with that story.
I thought with Mr. B going back to work this week that I would get a lot of writing done. I hate to admit it, but I write more with him home. I would have never thought that would happen.
Next week Mr. B wants to go camping. It will probably be our one and only time this year. Then we have to concentrate on his surgery.
Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment