Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I have a beta reader. I send her my story when its finished and she looks for plot holes, etc. Many times I send her the story when I'm halfway through. I tend to stall about then and the next story starts talking. We usually end up brainstorming. I love brainstorming. It gets the creative juices flowing.
Now my beta reader has written her first story. And yes, I and Stormy Glenn may have beta read for her. So, if you'd like to check out a new author, this is the link for Dani Gray's new story, Taking Care of You, available for pre-order.
http://www.bookstrand.com/book/taking-care-of-you

2 comments:

  1. Funny this is before reading this entry, I had already put this book of Dani's on my Siren wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is because you have such great taste in authors. :)

      Delete