Wednesday, March 8, 2017

It's Wednesday already. How the week is flying by. I spent yesterday afternoon trying to figure out what type of ringtone one of my characters would have. Most people would pull up an ap and go through every tone until they figured it out.
I wish I was like that. I tend to think about it as I do other stuff. My writing stops and sometimes even house cleaning gets done. I talked to my beta reader, Pat, later in the evening. I mentioned my dilemma and she of course jumped right on it. She had some great suggestions, but in the end the answer came to me out of the blue, and it was perfect.
Pat is undertaking a new project. She is offering services to help me and other authors in trying to hold off piracy of our books. Its a big problem.
The wind is blowing like crazy the last few days. Today they predict we could get 50 miles an hour gusts. Some have lost electricity. I have never been a fan of the wind, so I will stay indoors as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment