Monday, August 17, 2015

Good Morning!
And it's a beautiful morning in my neck of the woods. I'm currently working on Book 3 of a new series called Rescue for Hire West. I hope to finish it this week.
Book 1 of the series should be going up for pre-sale this week. I will keep you posted.
I'm also working on the edits for Book 2 of the series.
The busy summer is almost over and I'm hoping to start getting a lot of writing done. I have to admit it has been a bit of a struggle for me all summer.
I have one last big hurdle to overcome. Friday I will be having knee surgery. I have to admit I look forward to be able to walk pain free and to be more mobile. My little dog Norman misses his walks, and so do I.
 I hope your week is everything you want it to be.

Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment