Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Today I will be working on edits for The Tracker Claims the Cutie. The mold levels outside have skyrocketed and I am suffering. I can't seem to get a handle of this headache and earache.
I am so excited. I now have a beta reader. On this journey into the world of publishing, I've slowly but surely learned, (at least I hope I've learned), how do make my stories better. The one area that has troubled me for some time are the way my books are edited. I will be the first to admit I take huge liberties with the English language. Now I have found someone to help me keep things straight and the written sentence as its suppose to be.
The Leader's Little Bit should be released on pre-sale today or tomorrow. I will keep you informed.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment