Saturday, August 8, 2015

We've made it. The weekend is here.
It will be a busy time for me as we are getting ready for to take off for the great woods up North. The good news, there is cell phone service there, so I will have internet.
I am working on multiple projects and need to keep at them. I read about other authors writing many thousands of words a day. Unfortunately I can't do that. (I wish I could) I am more the slow and steady type.
Soon the first book of Rescue for Hire West will be up for presale. That was a book that had a lot to say and ended up being my longest book to date. Over 40,000 words.
I also have a Granite County story that is practically standing on its head trying to get me to write it.
Currently I'm working on Book 3 of Rescue for Hire West. Yesterday I put a small snippet on facebook from it. For those who missed it  here it is.


Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail sat, no, Jimmy, Tristen, and Tolliver sat in the three chairs in front of Roman’s desk, cowering under the big man’s wrath. It was hard not to imagine the three men as fluffy mischievous bunnies being reprimanded for their latest escapade. Garrett had a feeling this wouldn’t be the last time those three ended up on the stern end of a lecture from Roman.
Garrett leaned against the door frame, arms crossed, listening to Roman explain in razor edged words the repercussions if any of them again tried to get an injured man on top of a horse just to see if he could.
 Have a wonderful weekend.
Bellann



No comments:

Post a Comment