Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello Everyone!
Where was I? Oh yeah, so I sat down and started writing a story. I couldn't believe how the words just flowed onto the page. Or would that be computer screen? Anyway, I finished the story. After reading through it I realized it wasn't right. The heroine wasn't likable and what happened to her in the story wouldn't be published. Also the sex scenes didn't have the "tingle".
So I looked over the submission rules and read some different genre of books on my favorite publishing web site and I knew what I had to do.
That was when my books became M/M genre. When I switched things around, it worked. Lightening didn't strike me dead and the story became exciting, interesting and hot.
I find writing about men Sooooo much fun.
Oh, the other thing about this whole adventure. I did it in secret.
What happened next? Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment