Friday, December 4, 2020

  Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted here. It's already December. What a crazy and many times overwhelming year.

For those who are part of Facebook and have joined my fan club, you have seen some of the stories I'm working on. While its wonderful that my imagination is humming right along, I really need to be able to complete an entire story, start to finish. I'm working on that.

Yesterday, was one of those overwhelming days. Thank goodness I can reach out to fellow author, Stormy Glenn, when this happens. At one point I asked her what I should work on that day. She, of course, said I should write a short story for her ManLove winter addition coming out in January. She's no fool and wants to fill up the month with great stories. I seriously thought about it but ended up working Rescue for Hire West. My Rescue for Hire boys are like a warm blanket to me and their world is another home.

Technically I need another ten thousand words to complete the story. I laugh at the thought. The story will go another twenty, possibly thirty. Time will tell.

I wish you all a safe December. Please do what it takes to keep you and your loved ones safe.


2 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself and your family. That is always more important than coughing out stories. Besides well-rested and happy authors make better stories that fans devour with no relief. (P.S. I love the RFH stories and heroes and can't wait to read about their next adventures)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. I'm learning not to try and push the words out. That only leads to writers block.

      Delete