Monday, December 28, 2020

 It snowed last night. Everything is frosted with 4 inches of the beautiful white stuff. I love snow. We are told to expect more snow tomorrow and more at the end of the week. I need to get into town and buy feed to fill the empty bird feeders. A squirrel must have gotten into them as they were full only few days ago.

Christmas day was a bit chaotic with four dogs flying around while squeaking their new squeaky toys. We had much laughter and too much food. And then the children went home and the house felt a bit empty. Mr. B and I snuggled on the sofa with our 2 dogs sleeping at our feet. Even with all the challenges of our world right now, there are some precious moments.

Maybe our lives aren't the storybook we've envisioned. I thought I would have many grandchildren and that looks not to be. Yes, it weighs heavy on my mind. But I think the trick is to grab on to the good moments and hold them close so you can pull them out when the bad moments happen. 

My wish is for you to take this holiday season to recognize and enjoy the good moments. 

3 comments:

  1. I hope your holidays up till now have been well. I hope you and Mr. B are doing well also. Sometimes it is better to relax and enjoy the love ones you have than a house of chaos. I hope 2021 is a better year for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bellann,
    How are you and your family? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Any new books coming soon? Let us know what's up if you can.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bellann,
    I recently find yours books and i love them, i would like to read more about them.
    I hope you and yours are fine. I woul like to hear about you.

    ReplyDelete