Monday, September 14, 2020

 Well, I'm about to start week 2 of writing a RFH story. I like how the story is going. Of course, I wish I could write faster. I also know I have to push that path to writer's block away. 

It's the beginning of fall and I've been out in the woods a couple of times. I've seen gray squirrels and black. A bunny and deer. As soon as the cooler weather is here and the leaves start falling, I'll be spending more time out there. This time of year is my time and I'm lucky enough to be able to do it. 


3 comments:

  1. I love this time of year too. I used to live in beautiful Vermont and I miss it up there. Good luck with the blocks. Maybe the fall colors will help. They have colors in Texas too...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's starting to get the chill in the air and color in the leaves. The mountains of Tennessee are going to be great this year. I've missed reading your updates and stories. Remember to take a sec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready again to interact. I had to take a break.

      Delete