Monday, May 11, 2020

Day Whatever

Today I snipped at the bangs of my hair. I'm smart enough to know that someone who knows nothing about cutting hair should not cut hair while wet. I have to say it doesn't look too bad. On the other hand whose going to see. I am watching the white and silver roots of my hair grow. If this lock down goes on for many more months I will have to cut off the colored blond portions. Gray hair appears early in my family. I made it into my 30's before having to color to cover up. I have cousins that colored their hair in the 20's because they went completely gray. For now a spiffy hat works when I do venture out for needed groceries.
Take care and be safe.

6 comments:

  1. I've got the same problem. If I were to cut off the pony tail I've been styling (lol), all my color would be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut my hair as the straggly bits were driving me crazy. At first it looked as though I used hedge clippers but with a few more snips it's not so bad. I may have found a way to save money. Haven't used hair color for 20 years, totally white. I'm 72 and it seems no one really looks at old broads and I no longer give a rat's azz. Free yourself from the clutches of clairol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything new coming soon? Going through my reading library pretty fast, with this quarantine.

      Delete
  3. The place where I get my haircut was open when I drove by so I stopped and went in. I watch the girl sanitize her area and we both wore mask so I just gave up and had her use the clippers with a #3 blade. It is so cool and easy to care for and I don't have to worry about another haircut for a few months if ever. That was 13days ago and so far I'm OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all you books - wondering when RFH-Texas is due out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bellann,
    I miss your updates and your posts. I hope you and your family are well and hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete