Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Today is rainy, windy, and a good day to stay inside. I've been busy this winter growing flowers and vegetables from seeds. In a couple of weeks they will be able to go outside.
We are also watching for the Purple Martens to show up so that we can uncover the bird house. Those house swallows are trying like crazy to take over the house. They are vicious in fights and usually win against the Martens. So we cover the house to try and deter them from using it.
Check out Ciena and Aja Foxx's new story, Denying His Alpha. This is from the Wilde Wolves series. I adore Iren from the story. He's so funny, he had me laughing throughout the whole story.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087TJP8RC


2 comments:

  1. Have it ready & waiting to be read after a re-read of book 1 & after I finish up a series I'm currently reading. Can't wait!

    Hope your planting goes well and you enjoy the "fruits" of your labor when the veggies are ready. Have a great weekend!

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandi. I hope you enjoyed Iren as much as I did. A little birdie told me that book 3 is almost finished.

      Delete