Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The repairman came and hopefully fixed the problem with my ice maker once and for all.
I received final edits for Loving Laser's Lost Boys. I believe the story should be up for pre-sale today or tomorrow.
Today is physical therapy day. I'm ready to get out of the house for a little while.
I have to share a small funny that happened last night. My oldest son called with an idea for a rescue for one of my stories. He called quite late at night because he was watching a show on TV that gave him the idea. He said he wanted to tell me about it before he went to bed and forgot the whole thing. I have to say the idea had some merit.  I have to chuckle at how many people in my life will call me with an idea for one of my stories. I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment