Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'm back and still trying to write.  I did end up adding about 500 words to Parker's story. Parker is from Rescue for Hire West. Any writing is good writing. I do realize I will look back at this time and shake my head at my frustration. I do realize I need to chill out and quit putting so much pressure on myself.
So, writing here on the blog is the only thing I will make myself do. Poor you. You are the one who will have to read this whining mess.
 Whine #1: If I never hear another person say how good my incision and knee looks, it will be too soon. Yes, I'm ahead of the game of bending and strength. I work every day at it. BUT, it hurts, bad. And mentally I'm a mess.
Whine #2: Please don't ask me how my writing is going. Mr. B asked me that last night and I burst into tears. Here's the thing. Instead of thinking of my characters as I shower, dress, and work around the house, now I think about bending my knee and ignore the fatigue and pain of standing on it. It's all about the knee right now.
Okay, I feel a bit better now. It's time to face the rest of the day. Thank you for your patience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment