Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year's Eve and for some Happy New Years.
Today is a day of reflection and hope. Reflection at what was and hope at what will be.
For authors and readers, we've had multiple publishers shutting their doors this year. The latest, ARE, is quite troubling.
Of course, politics was and is an upheaval all on its own. (That's all I'm saying about that)
Weather is crazy, and losing so many famous people.
Healthwise, 2016 was a challenge for me and Mr. B. I've had one knee replacement.
Good things? More people found and enjoyed my books. I went to GRL convention in Kansas City and had a wonderful time meeting all of the people who regularly talk to me on facebook.
I had some awesome times with my family which was a great thing as we lost my father and his wife and my aunt recently.
I am ready to say goodbye to 2016 and move on to 2017. I hope to be able to sink into a story and tell it in a timely manner. I know I will have one more surgery and Mr. B will be having a major joint surgery. I am hoping for a more active year and I pray for our country.
And of course, you my friends. I wish you the very best in this new year.
Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment