Monday, May 23, 2016

Good Monday Morning!

I just sent back final edits for Carson's story. The Protector Heals His Cowboy (Rescue for Hire West). I'm hoping I did justice to this story as poor Carson had everyone up in arms with the way he was tortured by Sammie. We will see how you like it on Thursday when it is released.http://www.bookstrand.com/book/the-protector-heals-his-cowboy

Next on the list is the cover questionnaire for The Tracker's Destiny Finds Him Again (Rescue for Hire West) Most authors struggle with book blurb. I have to admit I need to include myself in the group. Ugh!

As soon as I have the blurbs done, I will update the blog.

The kids will be arriving in a couple of weeks to spend a week vacationing with Mr. B and I. They are finally asking what we are doing. I'm not sure. It's a little late to rent a cabin. I just know I have to finish a few stories before then so I can enjoy my time with them.

Well, on to the to-do lists. Have a great Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment