Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday is here and so are we.

Have been getting ready for my release of my first book Bear's Pup. It is out on February 18th. Also on the 18th I will be over visiting Honor James on her blog. On March 25th Lori King has asked me to visit her on her blog discussing my work. I will be posting links as it gets closer.

Oh yes I have learned about blogs, as you see with mine, and promoting ones work. After I became a member of Siren Publishing's authors group, I became friends with some awesome fellow writers. I set up a Facebook page under the name Author Bellann Summer. Then I set up this blog. Through some big hits and misses it is starting to shape up.

Tomorrow I will go on with the story of writing book #2 - #5. And all of the pitfalls in between.

Keep calm,
Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment