Friday, December 31, 2021

New Year's Eve

 I want to thank everyone for their patience. I have tried to be upbeat about my writing but fear I've given you all false hope of me releasing a new story anytime soon. 

The world of writing is vast and yet very small. For this reason I've tried to keep quiet and let the chaos behind the scenes play out. 

2022 is a new year of potential ends and beginnings. I look forward to making some decisions that you, my readers, and I can live with. Please don't jump to any conclusions. We will have our answers in the next few months. 

I want to wish you a wonderful Happy New Year. May your happenings be joyful and everything you've dreamed. I love and appreciate every one of you.

Bellann

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you and your family. Miss reading your books, but understand the caution. God bless and be safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellann,
    I hope you are doing well. Drop us a line and let us know your doing well. Miss hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon
    I hope all is well. I was also wondering if there was going to be any additions to the stories you have going or have you decided to retire

    ReplyDelete