Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Gabriel's Pretty (Rescue for Hire 6) is now on sale for 99 cents. If you haven't tried any of the Rescue for Hire series, now a good time.https://www.bookstrand.com/gabriels-pretty
I like to socialize in small quantities. I like being alone and seldom am I bored. To keep the peace with my extrovert of a husband, family, and friends, I go places and do stuff with them. This weekend I attended a wedding. Which I did enjoy. The resulting cold I am now putting up with, not so much. I am hoping for a long shot and this is not a cold but allergies. I will find out tonight when the constant rain of the last week ends and the temps go from high 70's to 30's and 40's.
Joey's story is coming along slowly. I am writing during puppy naps and when he plays with Cooper. As tired as I am, I do enjoy having a puppy in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment