Thursday, August 23, 2018

The week is flying by.  I submitted A Rescue for Hire Independence Day Reunion on Sunday. The story was accepted by Siren Publishing on Tuesday and I went into the city to shop, have my hair done and visit my mother. I signed the contract, sent in my Cover Questionnaire and received my new covers Wednesday. I've also been working with my cover designer to create a cover for the story I'm working on. I think she's captured my vision.
Today I'm having lunch with a dear friend who is moving away.  I understand she has to do what is best for her family. I will miss her.
Now starts the whole balancing life and writing roller coaster I ride on during the writing of every book. Most writers struggle with this. I don't have the answers and end up missing deadlines all the time. Maybe this time it will be different, or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment