Friday, July 27, 2018

Lisa Oliver is the featured author at ManLove Fantasies today. I enjoy Lisa's writing. You can find part 1 of 2 here http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/?zx=c8a1253b31273971
I have a twitter account. I usually end up frustrated and upset by the political tweets I invariably get sucked into. I admit sometimes I tweet my astonishment at the drama coming out of Washington DC. I also try to tweet book stuff also. The other day I tweeted a short review of Christine Feehan's book, Judgement Road.  Yesterday I went all fangirl when Christine replied to my tweet with a thank you. She actually thanked me. Wow! You wouldn't believe how many times I've reread Dark Fire. See, here I go all fangirling again.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I am also a big fan of Christine Feehan and I also Loved her Judgement road book. I cannot wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I will be buying it as soon as it comes out.

      Delete