Thursday, June 21, 2018

I need to read through Remember Him one more time and then I will send it back to Siren Publishing for its July 6th release. Next is working on my current project.
Today, I also am turning off the television and stop looking at facebook and twitter. The travesty of using children as a means of blackmail is sickening. I do not understand how anyone can think this is okay. And yet, in my private life, I am surrounded by people who support this person and his ideas. As a child who was condemned for the actions of others, I know the confusion of trying to understand why people are treating me the way they are. For that reason, I have always championed for the one being singled out, ostracized, and heckled. I do not understand how people can openly mock, call names, and lie to make their nasty points of view. I will always admire quiet dignity over blustery bullcrap.
As you see, I'm a bit emotional today. It's time to withdraw into my world of writing. I guess there is a reason the good guy always wins in my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment