Thursday, March 1, 2018

Happy March!
I am happy to report that I have submitted Cash's Jesse (Rescue for Hire 11) I had thought I was finished adding to my original series. I had an idea for a new Rescue series. I talked to many about the location and finally decided on Texas. I wanted to show how the leader of the team learns to be a leader. Rescue for Hire 11 is set in Granite County and shows how Cash found love while learning the ropes from Cade and Shane. The first book in the Rescue for Hire- Texas series will be Cash's and Jesse's continuing journey at the ranch in Texas with the new team members.
Today is release day! Sasha and Dante (Operation True One 3) If you enjoy snark, you may like this story. http://www.bookstrand.com/book/sasha-and-dante

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ingrid. I really enjoyed revisiting all the guys

    ReplyDelete