Wednesday, December 13, 2017

All my life, I have been a snow lover. As a child, I of course loved it when school was closed for the day because of a snowstorm. I would spend hours making snowmen, snow forts, and playing on snow drifts. My father let me drive an old snowmobile around the property. Oh my, hours and hours of going around in circles. I loved it. As an adult, driving in a storm isn't fun. Shoveling the deep, deep stuff can turn into a grumbling session. I don't mind shoveling when its only a few inches deep. This is just my opinion.
Today, it has been a year since my first knee replacement. How wonderful to be able to walk and be active again. Yet, I have to say the recovery was one of the hardest things I've ever been through. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment