Friday, September 8, 2017

Oh the ups and downs of being a writer. When I go into town I sometimes look at the cars parked at businesses and think about the people working there. They put in their time and go home. I work pretty much 7 days a week and worry all the time about making my deadlines. I have huge highs when I finish a manuscript and people tell me they liked reading the story. There are also huge lows. Writing feeds my soul and keeps electricity running. This is what I do and who I am. I am very lucky to be gifted with the ability.
The weekend is almost here. For Florida and the surrounding area this weekend is scary. I pray logic prevails and people leave for safety.
Please everyone who are dealing with storms, fires, earthquakes, and other challenges. I send well wishes of strength and safety.


No comments:

Post a Comment