Saturday, September 23, 2017

I can honestly say that I am glad this week is over. Mr. B had a rough healing week. He is doing to much on that new knee and paying for it. Pour Cooper the dog is limping and we can't figure out what is wrong with his leg. The last time this happened, the vet said he had a strained ligament and needed rest.
Technical problems bombarded me this week. Siren's web page had troubles and now Amazon has the wrong book under Silver and Mikey's story. I have contacted who I need to and hope they can fix this on Monday.
I have about 4 other fires I've put out also.
But, I am lucky. My home is not being threatened by nature. My family is in pretty good health. And, I am busy with stories people seem to want to read. But, I still hope next week is better.
I have 3 stories to work on, with deadlines. One final edits, one short story due on Monday, and one full story due in a couple of weeks. Believe me, time flies when you have a story due. So, off to the writing cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment