Tuesday, May 23, 2017

I have enjoyed the last few days of my oldest son's visit. He and Mr. B have spent most of the days fishing. Today he is leaving for home. Mr. B is going with him to try fishing on the other side of the state.
So today will be spent going to a meeting, getting groceries, traveling to a different town to the vet for little Norman's medication, and seeing the men off. Mr. B has made me promise not to do too much. I overdid it yesterday, and last night was a rough one with the knee.
I plan on finishing my story, or at least give it my best. I really wish I could write faster, and I know you readers wish that also. If life would settle down, I think I could. But major events are still on the horizon as in Mr. B will be having two major surgeries within the next 6 months. That is why I encourage him to fish all he wants. That is his passion.
I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment