Thursday, July 28, 2016

The ways to write a book are many. Some authors plot out the entire book before they even start writing it. I tried that once. I knew exactly what was going to happen with my characters. That book was The Farmer Takes the Cook and the Foreman. I believe I managed to make it to chapter 2 before the book took a left turn and became a threesome. My first. After that, the book gained a life of its own and I could only hang on for the ride.
From then on I tend to let the story tell itself until about halfway through. Then I write down a few notes on what is going to happen.
What's really neat is that Stormy Glenn and my writing styles mesh so well. We both never know what is going to happen until we write it. Then suddenly my imagination goes nuts and we start flying with the story. She tends to smooth over my rough edges. She so knowledgeable and has such a smooth writing style.
I guess I'm being a bit melancholy as we are finishing up the 5th and final (maybe) book of the Battle Bunnies series. 
Today's author at ManLove Fantasies is Sean Kerr. Wow is that a hot story. http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/?zx=76e0c56952b3e9b2

No comments:

Post a Comment