Thursday, June 30, 2016

The to do list has dwindled down to working on my story that of course should have been done weeks ago. I worked on final edits for Barclay = Battle Bunnies 4 and then sent them over to Stormy Glenn to finish. That lady amazes me with how fast she can write. In a few short days, Barclay will be in your hands.
Mr. B pulled a fast one on me yesterday. During our packing up for our camping trip last week I lost my notebook. This is the notebook I keep all my notes for a committee I am chairman of.
So, Mr. B asked me if he found it what would I give him. In the end, it came down to 3 kisses and he can buy an electric anchor winch for his boat.
Yep, he had already found the notebook before the negotiations had started. Hmmm... cheater.
Today I believe The Tracker Finds His Destiny Again - Rescue for Hire West 6 will be out for pre-sale. I'll keep you posted.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment