Sunday, June 26, 2016

I was just reading my to do list I wrote the other day. Boy, do I suck at finishing to do lists. The only thing I managed to finish is having fun camping with Mr. B.
I'm still working on edits for The Tracker's Destiny. I haven't adding anything to Basil (Battle Bunnies) or my currant WIP.
It will help that Mr. B is going back to work tomorrow. I tend to get a lot more work done when he isn't around.
I went to the doctor last week for leg pain. When I lay down at night it hurts so bad I don't get any sleep. He ended up shooting my hip full of steroids. It worked somewhat although I didn't help things by going camping.
I may be going back to the doctor tomorrow morning. Sleep still isn't my friend.
On a great note. Barclay (Battle Bunnies 4) is now on presale. Yay!
http://www.bookstrand.com/book/barclay

3 comments:

  1. You may want to have your back looked at. I have two swollen discs in my low back, and when they act up it screws up my sciatic nerve and makes my hips and legs hurt. I get shots in my back about every 18 months or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice Frannieann. I do have a couple disks in my lower back that are a problem. I am going to take a few days and avoid steps and long walks. Its time to let things heal.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete