Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy Hump Day!

Update. First edits for Carson's story (The Protector Heals His Cowboy) have been sent back to Siren. We just have final edits left and then it will be in your hands, readers.
Crazy happenings in the romance writers world. I have trouble understanding why a cover model would verbally attack the authors who buy his image so he can make a living. For that matter, I don't understand people who buy my books just to trash them with nasty reviews. For the first, he's being foolish. For the second, I will ignore and smile when I receive my royalty check. I've learned long ago and am still learning to grow a thick skin. So far the days of tears are long gone.
I've decided on my swag items that I will be giving away at GRL in October. They will be trading cards/business cards with Book 1 covers on them from all my series. Bookmarks, pens, and notepads. Now I just have to find a good place to order them. One thing at a time.
Sending heartfelt good wishes to all the people being affected by the harsh weather. Please stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment