Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Friday, may your weekend be here before you know it.

Last year I received a personal message on Facebook from Stormy Glenn. I could barely read it because I was so starstruck that she was actually talking (sort of) with me. After the pleasantaries were over she asked if I would consider writing a story with her.

After I picked myself up off the floor I said calmly, (yeah right) sure.

I will never for get her next sentance. "What do you think about battle bunnies?"

My thought was if Stormy Glenn wants to write about bunnies, we'll write about bunnies. So the adventure began.

The first estimate was the series of 5 would be done in 2 1/2 months. It turned out that drama kept coming up in my life so we set a goal of releasing the first book as close to Easter as we could. They're bunnies after all.

So that is how I began working with the great author and lovely person, Stormy Glenn.

Have a great weekend and maybe I will continue this story at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment