Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday's Teaser.

I have a series called Lubirea Mai. It isn't as popular as my Rescue for Hire series, but it was my attempt at paranormal. I would like to write a couple of more books for that series, but we will see if that happens.
One story that is in the back of my mind is about a cheetah. They are at the bottom of the totem pole in the big cat world.  I went so far as to write a blurb about the story that doesn't exist. So, today I will share that with you. And maybe someday it will get written.

Blurb:

What if you were at the bottom of the list of big cat predators? What if it had gotten so bad in years gone by that the cat shifters used to kill your children if they could find them? Cheetahs could run fast for a reason.
In modern times the best matings for a cheetah were the ones that involved one of the mighty lions or tigers. Of course fate chose a human not a protective big cat for Tye. That was typical for his luck in life. But what a human he was.

10 comments:

  1. I've been wondering when you were going to start this series again. I love this series and other folks don't then ohh well. I love your shifters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few other project that need to be finished, but then I may pursue this story.

      Delete
  2. I love your lubirea Mai series and would d finally live more stories in this series as much as your rescue for hire series

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was actually the books that I started with at first when I found your work. I was on a huge paranomal kick and was only reading that kind of book. Cant tell you how upset I was (for about a half a second) when I realized Bear's Pup wasn't about a bear shifter and a wolf shifter LOL. glad to see you might be bringing this one back :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Cade and Bret ended up winning you over. Have a great day.

      Delete
  4. I love anything you write. I will admit that my favorite author got me turned in your direction. Stormy Glenn put a book of yours on her timeline and since then I have never looked back. I love the paranormal and cannot wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that Stormy, you never know what great idea she is going to come up with. Stay tuned.

      Delete
  5. Hope you write more on this series. Loved the ones I read

    ReplyDelete