Sunday, February 28, 2016

Edits for The Pilot Soars With His Bad Boy (Rescue for Hire West 4) are finished and sent back to Siren Publishing. Now I can start working on Carson's story. Its partway finished, but the flu that blindsided me two weeks ago stopped everything in its tracks. I'm going into week three of being ill. The fever is gone, but I can't seem to catch my breath and am very weak. I may have to see the doctor again tomorrow.

Today is my wedding anniversary. Mr. B and I have been together along time. I met him at seventeen. (At sixteen I saw him at a water carnival and told my sister-in-law that I was going to marry him). I did marry him at eighteen. Now many years later we still hold hands and kiss hello, goodbye, and goodnight. Heck a lot of the times we kiss just because we want to.

Life is what you make it. I'm glad I'm making it with Mr. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment