Saturday, January 30, 2016

I hope you are having a great weekend. We're almost through the month of January. Its winter by my house and January is the month that most around here just try to get through. Its after the holiday season and some find it kind of a let down. Me, I like snow and being home, so January is a good month for me.

Writing wise its also a good month. I've submitted two books. Dane's Odyssey to a Real Valentine's Day and The Pilot Soars With His Bad Boy. Its good to be back writing. Circumstances at the end of last year made writing difficult. But now, so far, things are going well.

Tomorrow will be the announcement of who won the Kindle and other prizes from our ManLove contest. I hope you enjoyed our stories. Today Stormy Glenn has a message and recap of all the stories included on the Kindle. You can find it here..http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/?zx=cef4189eaee0f598

No comments:

Post a Comment