Saturday, January 10, 2015

Today's author at the ManLove Fantasies is my good friend and wonderful author Skye Micheals. She has an exciting MM series for you to enjoy. http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/

I want to take a moment and thank all of you who made the release of Controlling His Men an incredible day for this author.As always, I love love to hear what your thoughts are about it.
I hope to finish Granite County 3 today. Time is also running out and I have to finish the edits for Rescue for Hire 7. With some stories things seem to go very fast. These two are on the slow and steady train. I think its because they both are more than man meets man. Have some trouble. Fall in Love. Happily ever after.
There is that in there, but these two are a lot more complicated.
I know my blog has gotten behind and sloppy. My goal this week is to clean it up a bit and bring it up to date on all the new stuff coming out.
Happy Weekend.
Bellann

No comments:

Post a Comment