Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thought I would pop in for a moment. I am currently working on Rescue for Hire 7 and Granite County 3 is talking to me in my head. I have a feeling that one is going to be a creepy story.
For those who decided to read my newest release, Council's Agent - Lubirea Mai 2. I hope you liked it. Haven't heard too much feedback. That can be good or not good.
Lubirea Mai 3 is next. It will feature Simon. There is no two ways about it. Simon is a very flawed character. Of course he doesn't know that. He thinks he's perfect.
His story will be coming out in December, when the Holiday Blog Hop is going on. I will be giving a free ebook copy of his story away.
That will be it for 2014.
The only thing I can say about January, is it is going to blow your socks off. So hold on to your hats.
Hopefully our squirrel reporter will be visiting this week.
Take care.


Bellann



No comments:

Post a Comment