Monday, September 29, 2014

Hello,
Today is a big day. Later I will put the link here to get Rescue for Hire 6 that is going on pre-sale. But first I need you to enter a contest to win a FREE ebook. All you have to do is visit my good friend Andrew Jericho and enjoy his wonderful guest my very good friend Skye Michaels. Then leave a comment.

It’s RELEASE DAY for Vaughn’s Awakening, Book 2 of The Black Dahlia Hotel Series. Come join the fun for my ONE MILLION WORD MILESTONE Book Giveaway! Here is the CORRECTED link for Andrew’s Blog - Sorry – had a glitch!
http://andrewjericho.com/author-feature-skye-michaels
*Please note the content contained within this post is for mature readers only.* I am pleased to welcome Skye Michaels to my Author Feature series. She has stopped by to share not only information about herself, but about her latest book release, Vaughn’s Awakening (The... #authorfeature
andrewjericho.com

No comments:

Post a Comment