Monday, September 22, 2014

Good Monday Morning,

Today I'd like to introduce you to a reporter friend of mine. His name is Jeremy Jason, and he is a chipmunk shifter. He will be visiting us now and then, bringing us interviews he's had with different shifters around the country.
His first interview is with of all people, Stephan Analdo. He is the main character from Lubirea Mai: Never Too Old To Live Again. It's short but sweet.
Jeremy will be back soon. He working on an interview with lion shifter, Samuel Craydon. An actual agent from the big cat council.
 


Jeremy Jason here, scooping out the news about our fellow shifters. Today I’m bringing you Stephan Analdo.
I’ve had the pleasure of having two interviews with Cougar Shifter Stephan Analdo. The first time I met with him it was at his small plain white square box of a house, that had a surprisingly comfortable screened in front porch. Let me say as challenging as Mr. Analdo can be to talk to, as a chipmunk shifter, I in no way felt threatened by the big predator.
I would describe Mr. Analdo as being about 6’3” with rich brown hair and eyes that are light brown in the center with a rich gold surrounding the brown. To say that he is a handsome man is making an understatement.
But it should also be noted that Mr. Analdo is not an easy man to converse with. This is how it went.
Me: First of all, I would like to thank you for granting me an interview.
Analdo: Well it wasn’t as if you gave me any choice. You’ve been hounding me for two months straight.
Me: Yes, ah, well, let’s go on. What does it feel like to be a cougar shifter and over five hundred years old?
Analdo: I suppose it feels like anyone else. I open my eyes up in the morning and close them at night.
Me: But what about being a big powerful cat? It must be so cool being that strong. You must have witnessed so many things over the years, can you tell us about them?
Analdo: You sure do ask a lot of questions.
Me: I’m a reporter, that’s what I do.
Analdo: Fine. When I feel the need I run in my cat form. What I have observed over the years is that people smell and they want to change everything. They’re never satisfied.
Me: Well, ah, that’s quite an attitude. I see you don’t have a mate. Five hundred years is a long time to be alone. I also see that you are wearing a black metal bracelet. Rumor has it there is something significant linking the bracelet to the disappearance of cat shifter women over the last few years. Do you know anything or have any opinions about that?
Analdo: I like being alone. Why in the world would I want to live with someone? The next thing you know they start trying to tell you what to do and other some such nonsense. Worse yet they start talking about bringing smelly noisy brats into the house. As for the bracelet, that’s none of your business. Now leave.
That ended the interview. I never got to discuss his various business adventures or to ask any in-depth questions. Six months later, on a whim I went back to the house, but Mr. Analdo had moved to the fabulous many shades of green Victorian house next door.
I was greeted by a very attractive man in his twenties that I learned was Mr. Analdo’s lubirea mai. Imagine my surprise that fate had granted that cranky old man not just a mate, but a lubirea mai. Again there was not much of an interview on that visit either. Mr. Analdo mostly observed his mate with, shall we say, a possessive, loving look on his face. I found Todd pleasant and a most gracious host. I left the house a bit amused at the turn of events. Especially, at the fact, that Todd was obviously carrying Mr. Analdo’s child.
 Signing out and until next time, Jeremy Jason.



No comments:

Post a Comment