Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm participating in a blog hop today. It's called Tease Me Thursday. Authors are asked to tease you with either 7 words, 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs. My tease is from Xavi's Wild Ride. Hope you enjoy and check out the other authors.




 
 
“He warned me that you’re too much man for anyone to handle,”
Xavi said, his grey eyes were dancing with mischief. Trace thought to
himself that he had never seen a more beautiful man than his Xavi.
“I don’t think I’m too much man for you.” Trace knew his voice
had dropped an octave as desire licked up his spine.
“I think you should take me home and prove it,” Xavi challenged.
Trace took Xavi’s beer out of his hand and placed it with his own
bottle on the bar. Putting his arm around Xavi’s waist, he guided him
off the chair and ushered him out the door.

Find out what happens in Xavi's Wild Ride-Release date - June 19, 2014http://www.bookstrand.com/xavis-wild-ride

Check out the other authors participating in the hop.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment