Friday, May 23, 2014

Hello, it's Friday.

In the U.S. this is a holiday weekend. Monday is Memorial Day where we honor our veterans, who have given us the ultimate sacrifice to keep our freedom. I have red, white, and blue stars on the window and a mini-flag by the front door.

It is also the weekend that we Americans believe kicks off the summer. If you had a nickel for every grill that is being fired up this weekend, you never have to work again.

May everyone have a wonderful weekend whether it's a holiday for you or not.

Bellann

p.s. Monday I will be starting  new contest. I will put a couple of sentences up from my Rescue for Hire series every day and see if you can guess who said it. Wednesday I will pick the winner with the most right and they will have a choice of any of my books, including Tyler's Transformation that comes out Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment