Monday, April 21, 2014

Good Monday Morning!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

The Spring Fling Blog Hop is finished. I want to thank everyone for participating and taking the time to enter my contest. I was impressed by all the different animals people like. We had our awesome dogs and cats, but there were also dragons, wolves, bears and even a few humming birds. I had to look up a few animals to see what they were.

I hope you took the time to check out some of the talented authors who also participated. What an excellent opportunity to easily see what other awesome books are available.

I picked two winners. They are Chris R and Jessica. I will be contacting you to see which of the Rescue for Hire series you would like and what format you need to read the book. Also, remember, you can have book #5 Commander's Spitfire even though you have to wait for the May 8th release date.

Everyone who did not win, do not despair. I will be holding another contest coming up in May.

Many new things coming up. I will be posting about my new series. Also I will be putting out little snippets of Commander's Spitfire. And spring is finally here.

Take care,

Bellann


No comments:

Post a Comment