Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thank you for all of your nice comments on my featured free read - How to Handle a Growling Bear at Manloveauthors.com It's always nice to hear from the people who enjoy my stories.

Of course we are all waiting for Damian's Treble to be released. March 27th will be here soon.

I have submitted Book 2 of the The Crazy Angle Ranch series to Siren Publishing. This is called Xavi's Wild Ride. We'll see if Siren likes it. I am also working on the edits for the final book of the Rescue for Hire series- Commander's Spitfire. I have decided to add a lot more to the origional manuscript.

Now the question is. Do I work on Book 3 of the Crazy Angle series or finish a work in progress, which is a new  paranormal series called Iubirea mai? Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment