Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Happy Hump Day!


It is a beautiful day in my neck of the woods. The leaves are turning beautiful colors and the daytime temperatures are warm. Unfortunately the mosquitoes chase you back inside.


I have accepted Siren Publisher's offer to become an exclusive author. That so exciting for me, but I see myself being very busy. The good news for you, is that more books will be released closer together.


To think I only started this journey a short time ago. It truly blows a person's mind.


Time to get back to writing. I am working on lubirea mai 3. Working with the cover artists for Lubirea mai 2. I have been asked to give an interview. I am also going to be participating in a MM event. I believe the grand prize is a kindle filled with different authors books. My book will be Rescue for Hire 6.


Will have details for all of this soon.


Have a wonderful day.


Bellann


No comments:

Post a Comment