Thursday, November 16, 2017

I woke up this morning to read that elephant trophies will be able to be brought to the U.S. from two African counties. My first thought was, did the Pres do this because his son is a big game hunter? Maybe this was a harsh thought. Maybe there are credible reasons for this decision, but I can't think of any. The original rules were put in place to try and cut down illegal poaching and hunts. Has that changed?
I also came across a reviewer complaining that someone criticized her review. Now part of the criticism included words that shouldn't have been said. I could never condone those actions. But part of me smiled a very small smile that a reviewer received a taste at what it feels like to be criticized.
My mind is turning to the holidays. I would love it if this year I could order everything online. So far I've spotted a few great ideas. Unfortunately I want them instead of giving them. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment