Monday, September 18, 2017

Still no date for Reese's story. Maybe today.
I am in the writing cave. I will stay here until my work in progress is finished. I am so very close.
As life returns to a more normal state, I find myself mentally struggling to deal with the events of the last two years. I don't consider myself a strong person. When something needs doing, I will step up and take care of it. But inside, I'm pretty fragile.
Being almost chair bound for a year, having two major painful surgeries, the sudden deaths of my dad and his wife, and two major painful surgeries for my husband have taken their toll. Mostly, in the twilight of the evening, for just a little while, darkness and emptiness fill me. These episodes are getting shorter and shorter. For that I am thankful.
My writing has been effected. In some ways its better, and in some ways not. I believe I'm at the end of the tunnel. What most would consider being a boring life, is a precious commodity to me. The future looks mostly bright, and I look forward to what life has in store for me. There are stories whispering their secrets in my head. Rescue for Hire West is talking, as is Operation True One. For that matter, Stormy Glenn has been asking me to free up some time for a few vampires.
If you have a moment, send a thought of well wishes to author BA Tortuga, that the doctors find and are able to stop the bleeding she is experiencing. Her health battles of late are scary. Also author Andrew Jericho. His mother is in critical condition trying to battle infections. As having members of my own family in her condition and losing them, I hope for a better outcome for Andrew and his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment