Sunday, May 7, 2017

Tomorrow it will be 6 weeks since I had my second knee replacement surgery. I won't lie, these weeks have been a challenge. The pain with this knee has been almost nonstop. I have a doctor's appointment this week. Mr. B and I have lots of questions.
The good news is that I can now live life. I am mobile. I am working on walking down to the mailbox and back, which is about .25 of a mile. I will admit I haven't made it yet, but I keep trying every day.
About two weeks after my surgery I started a paranormal story featuring bear shifters. I'm hoping to finish it this week. The writing revolves around the amount of pain I'm in. Because of this, I'm looking at this story as another achievement.  Originally, I had thought to take the month of April off. The story had a different idea.
I'm hoping to spend the day writing. But, the beautiful sunshine may lure me outside. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment