Thursday, April 13, 2017

My mind is running in circles today. My story had slowed down. I'm finding that writing about a character who is a truly growly unbending bear shifter is harder than creating characters who compromise, or at least argue it out.
My mind is already thinking about the head hunch alpha bear. He even scares me a bit. I wonder if I can pull these guys off. These could be awesome books or huge disappointments. I am going to trust in my beta reader to give me an honest opinion.
Today is pt day for me, so I suppose I won't get much done. I believe Loving Laser's Lost Boys should be up for pre-sale. I will keep you informed. Also, I will also be working on the final edits for Laser's story. There aren't many changes so it should go pretty easy.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment