Friday, April 21, 2017

I just wrote a whole whining blog about my battle with trying to keep depression at bay. Then I erased it. The depression is surgery related and perfectly normal. It will pass.
Someone close to me has decided to try their hand in writing. I have helped newbie writers in the past, but never someone this close. The fear of saying something that will hurt their feelings is huge. I did have to chuckle when they had that moment of, holy cow, this is harder than I thought.
I want to finish Cam and Keaton's story this next week, but don't know if I have the strength to do it. My afternoon nap sure cuts in to getting things done. But the one time I tried staying awake, I paid for it all night. The body rules the roost right now.
Time to get going. Enjoy your weekend, and remember to smile at least once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment