Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Monday morning
For those who celebrate I hope you had a wonderful Easter or Passover.
The final edits for Loving Laser's Lost Boys is due this morning. Unfortunately I won't make it. My mind is not working at top pace right now. Today is 3 weeks since getting a new knee. Still taking pain meds and dealing with pain and getting the knee to work. I would never say this type of surgery is in any way easy.
Mr. B is going back to work this evening. A week earlier than the last knee. We will try it. If things don't go well he will take the rest of the week off. I would like to be tough and say, no problem, I've got this. But to be honest, I will try my best and hope it goes well. Some nights everything has been fine, and others have been ugly.
In another week, things should turn around. The one month point is pivotal.
Enough about the knee.
I will finish up the edits and then work on my paranormal story, Cam and Keaton. Getting lost in their fictional lives is so much fun.
Have a wonderful week.
Because you listen to my whining of my knee, here is a bit of Cam and Keaton's story. Unedited.

Meeting Cam had changed Keaton's world. A space inside of him had opened up and rejoiced at the connection between them. Keaton had wandered the barren desert of loneliness for far too long.
The cantankerous bear’s dominance, possessiveness, and unyielding nature fed Keaton’s own yearning to submit and trust in being protected. Cam’s definition of compromise wasn’t anywhere near what the dictionary stated, and Keaton was prepare to do whatever was needed to have a great love affair with his true one.
“Spread your legs wider and hug my waist,” Cam ordered.
Keaton shivered. It seemed Cam had finished talking and was ready to get down to business. Halleluiah.




No comments:

Post a Comment